Have you ever wanted to lump round people into square holes at work so our team better understands its self plus you can use the WHOLE TEAM to solve the problem not piece mend it together and wait for the next incident, well the DISC system helps you achieve that principle.This assessment was intended for use in businesses needing assistance in choosing qualified employees. About 10 years later, Walter Clarke Associates developed a new version of this instrument for John Cleaver. It was called Self Description. Instead of using a checklist, this test forced respondents to make a choice between two or more terms. Factor analysis of this assessment added to the support of a DISC-based instrument. If you or corporation need a free copy of my safety culture DISC training program just email or contact me on linkedin and I would be happy to assist you with a copy.
DISC assessment as a tool to measure four primary behavioral traits:
The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships
The DiSC profiles developed by Dr. William Marston helps you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
The DiSC helps you the corporation to-understand and effective tool to:
- Build productive teams
- Develop effective managers, supervisors, leaders
- Train a powerful sales force
- Improve customer service
- Help with change and conflict management
- Assist in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, outsourcing
- Enhance the counseling or coaching experience
Cornerstone in building a safety cuture
- All DiSC styles and priorities are equally valuable. We are all a blend of all four styles.
- Your work, management and leaders styles are also influenced by other factors such as life experiences, education, and maturity.
- Gaining a better understanding of yourself is the first step to becoming more effective when working with others.
- Learning about the DiSC styles of other people you work or live with can help you understand their priorities and how they differ from your own.
- You can improve the quality of your workplace, place of worship, home or other locations by using DiSC to build more effective relationships.