HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Hazard Identification course will help keep you safe on the job by showing you how to prevent injuries and illness in the workplace through hazard identification, assessment, and control.
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- How our beliefs influence our approach to incident prevention
- Types of hazards
- Legislation and regulations
- The three-step process for dealing with hazards
- Organizational hazard identification
- Components of risk assessment
- Evaluating risk
- Assigning values to risk
- Applying controls
- Formal hazard assessments versus field level hazard assessments
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 2 hours
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted in this online Hazard Identification course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved on the final exam in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Supplemental materials for this course can be accessed online.
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.