Posted on Leave a comment

Operating a Boat for Work or Pleasure you need to show competency!

The Canadian and United States government CLEARLY state if you are the operator of boat that meets the regulations ( please consult legislation for your country) YOU MUST SHOW  A (State per State or Canadian) OPERATOR COMPETENCY TRAINING CARDS, it is the law.

Here is free course, you ONLY PAY when you pass so you can take the test until you get it RIGHT!!!  Yes it meets the requirements of legislation for competency ( both Federally, State and Provincially)!!!    for the USA   for Canada

This Online Study Guide has been approved by Transport Canada strictly on the basis that it meets the requirements of the Standard for Pleasure Craft Operator Card Testing over the Internet (TP 15080E) and the Boating Safety Course and Test Syllabus (TP 14932E). This approval does not represent confirmation of authorship by the course provider. Feel free to look around, but you’ll need to register to begin progress toward getting your Pleasure Craft Operator Card

We know boater education can save lives and reduce accidents and injuries on the water. In the United States, more than 40 states have educational requirements for operating a boat or PWC on state waters. In Canada, all provinces have educational requirements for operating pleasure craft.

Boating safety is a concern for everyone on the water. Boaters can keep themselves and their passengers safe by learning about responsible boat operation, etiquette, and the rules of the waterways.

All Boat Ed boating education resources and boater’s license courses have been developed in conjunction with the boating safety agencies responsible for boater education in states and provinces, are approved by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) and Transport Canada, and are recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.