- The Copperhead Tanto embodies all things excellent in a medium sized folder. With its rugged and lightweight G-10 handle and elegantly smooth spear-shaped AUS8 steel blade, you won’t find a more balanced knife, on or off duty. Thumb Bridge Technology™ and texture-rich pull grip features give you more control and security.
- Blade: AUS8 steel
- Blade Type: Modified tanto
- Handle: G-10
- Blade length: 3.02in / 76.7mm
- Blade thickness: 0.13in / 3.2mm
- Liner thickness: 0.05in / 1.2mm
- Handle thickness: 0.73in / 18.5mm
- Open length: 7.02in / 178.3mm
- Closed length: 4.00in / 101.6mm
- Weight: 3.56oz / 101g
TURNED POCKET CLIP DESIGN
Traditional top mount clips rely on screw threads for strength. Our turned mount clip design alleviates pressure on the screws, eliminating the need to constantly tighten loose screws, or having the clip completely severed.
THUMB BRIDGE TECHNOLOGY™
Specialized Thumb Bridge Technology™ provides the gloved or ungloved hand ease of opening in all conditions with added steadiness and skillful control of your blade. While open, the Thumb Bridge™ and blade choils allow you to choke up on the knife for fine cutting and knife work.
ENCHANCED PULL GRIP
Our enhanced pull grip gives the user added texture in the body of the knife for a firm hold and quicker response.