Inuksuk Safety Services Ltd is an aboriginal owned business that offers the following services:
- Fire extinguisher Sales, Install, and service in the Edmonton and Boyle service areas. Book us for your Fire Extinguisher Maintenance and Inspections. Our Staff is trained to ensure maximum verification of your assets. Have a lot of extinguishers? We can accommodate! We have a mobile shop so we can serve you at your location.
- Online Safety Training through our external vendor portal. Open our Online Training Department and see our collection of Online Safety Courses! Take them at YOUR leisure on desktop or mobile 24 hours a day, anywhere!
- Our Safety Program is a full spectrum approach to ensure all of our clients safety needs are met on time, on budget, and on target. Our employee’s are trained in such a manner that adheres to our company motto, “When The Standard is Not Enough”, and is carried through out all of our operations.Our safety mandate is to decrease costs to our clients, provide a superior service, and to continually forge a long lasting relationship with our clients as safety is a marathon, not a race.Our Safety Program includes such services as:
Safety Watch (Spark/Man/Confined Space)
Rope Access Teams (Technician’s and/or Tradesmen)
Safety Training (SCSA, ESC, OSSA, Custom)
Medical Standby (EMR, PCP, PCP-A)
Rescue Standby (High Angle, Confined Space, Trench)
Safety Assessment’s (worksite and/or project based, equipment)
Gas Detection and Monitoring
Fire Extinguisher Services (inspection, repair, replacement)
Safety Equipment/Apparel Sales
Alcohol + Drug Testing
Respiratory Mask Fit Testing
- This program can be utilized in full or in partial aspects depending on your needs per project. We have the capability to provide a large safety workforce to fulfill all your project’s needs.
- Distributor of maintenance, repair and operational supplies. With over 400,000 products available to you from over 1000 industry leading brands, we are your most comprehensive source for Industrial, Safety, MRO and Material Handling products in the country.
- Download our catalog here:
Products We Supply:
Safety & Security Tools & Supplies
Tools: Hand Tools, Power Tools, Janitorial Equipment, Pneumatic, Measuring
Material Handling Supplies
Facility Maintenance Supplies
Welding Tools & Supplies
Electrical Tools & Supplies
Fleet & Automotive Supplies
Packing & Shipping Supplies
Plumbing Equipment & Supplies
Chemicals, Lubricants & Paints
- The Inuksuk bear monitoring initiative is a time-tested safety program to keep bears and humans safe. The objective is to create a society where bears and humans can cohabit safely in a wilderness environment. We do this by performing bear aversion and conditioning tactics that have been utilized by the Alberta Bear Smart Program. Our highly skilled team of Wildlife specialist will ensure that both bears and humans go home safe at the end of the day.
Inuksuk Safety is an authorized Original S.W.A.T, ALTAMA footwear retailer as well as First Tactical Products.